Here at Switch Electric Home Energy we have a highly trained and dedicated team that can design, install, and maintain all types of solar photovoltaic systems. When it comes to installing a system that will be on your property for 25+ years, you definitely want to take the utmost care throughout the entire process. We work with you every step of the way to ensure that your system is one of a kind to fit your exact needs. This means sizing, positioning, and aesthetics are tailored to your specific wants and needs. There is no “one size fits all” in solar.
Why go Solar?
Great incentive structure in WA state
- Receive a 26% federal tax credit, ends 12/31/22!
- Sales Tax-Free!
Freedom from rising utility costs
- The average system can offset 50-75% of your utility bill. Energy-efficient homes can see an offset of 100%.
High return on investment
- Most of our system designs have a payback period of 8-10 years and will keep producing for 20 more years, making it a great and reliable long term investment for your home!
Increases home value
- Not only does it make you money, but your home will also increase in value.
Generac PWRcell System
Generac PWRcell is an intelligent energy storage system. Equipped with PWRview energy monitoring technology, PWRcell protects you during times of power outage and allows you to control your energy usage to save on utility costs.
- Get through the night on stored solar.
- Protect what’s important, home and family, during power outages.
- Lower energy bills and avoid peak rates.
- Gain greater independence from the grid.
Enphase Ensemble System
Enphase Systems utilize microinverter technology to provide safer and more reliable operations.
The Enphase Ensemble battery seamlessly transitions from utility power to battery power with no delay.
- Intelligent Storm Guard automatically tracks weather systems and will prioritize power backup.
- Automatic Updates.
- Manage your system through the app.
- Ability to easily add more storage over time.
SunPower® SunVault™ Storage System
In your home, power is everything. Keeping the lights on at night—and food fresh in the refrigerator—is more than a luxury. It represents safety, freedom and control. And with SunVault™ Storage, you can maintain safety and freedom inside your home, regardless of what happens outside of it.
- Keep your lights on. Power outages are simply part of our world these days.
- Get more energy independence. Electricity costs are rising across the country. And utilities charge more when they know you need it most.
- Control your own home. With SunVault™ Storage you can set your own power preferences, monitor system operation and savings with intuitive software.
Check out the latest information about clean energy, smart homes, backup power systems, lighting design ideas, and electrical best practices for every home.
A Span electrical panel is a great choice if you are looking to gain more control over your electricity usage. You can see which circuits are using the most energy, gain insight so you can lower your energy bills, and set your own circuit priorities.
In this article, we will cover how to find a good residential electrician and verify that they have the skills and experience needed for your project.
Solar panels have become much more efficient over time. Due to recent advances in photovoltaic technology, solar panel conversion efficiency has risen from 10-15% to well over 20% in some cases.