Here at Switch Electric Home Energy we have a highly trained and dedicated team that can design, install, and maintain all types of solar photovoltaic systems. When it comes to installing a system that will be on your property for 25+ years, you definitely want to take the utmost care throughout the entire process. We work with you every step of the way to ensure that your system is one of a kind to fit your exact needs. This means sizing, positioning, and aesthetics are tailored to your specific wants and needs. There is no “one size fits all” in solar.
Why go Solar?
Great incentive structure in WA state
- Receive a 26% federal tax credit, ends 12/31/20!
- Sales Tax-Free!
Freedom from rising utility costs
- The average system can offset 50-75% of your utility bill. Energy-efficient homes can see an offset of 100%.
High return on investment
- Most of our system designs have a payback period of 8-10 years and will keep producing for 20 more years, making it a great and reliable long term investment for your home!
Increases home value
- Not only does it make you money, but your home will also increase in value.
Generac PWRcell SystemGenerac PWRcell is an intelligent energy storage system. Equipped with PWRview energy monitoring technology, PWRcell protects you during times of power outage and allows you to control your energy usage to save on utility costs.
- Get through the night on stored solar.
- Protect what’s important, home and family, during power outages.
- Lower energy bills and avoid peak rates.
- Gain greater independence from the grid.
Check out the latest information about clean energy, smart homes, backup power systems, lighting design ideas, and electrical best practices for every home.
Top 10 Benefits of Going Solar Today, renewable energies such as Solar are popular and sustainable. Energy cannot die, “since the Sun still has 6.5 billion years of life,'' according to NASA. Solar technology has evolved to the point of competing with other common...