Electric utility rates are on the rise, with no relief in sight. In the past 10 years, electricity rates have increased by 14.1%. With PWRcell, you can easily save money and be prepared for power outages. Best of all, it’s environmentally friendly. Use the PWRcell battery system’s stored energy from solar panels to power your home during peak demand times or to provide power during utility power outages. Best of all the system is environmentally friendly and emits no fossil fuels or emissions
How It Works
The System Is As Easy As…
- PWRcell stores energy from either solar panels* or the electrical grid.
- The average system can offset 50-75% of your utility bill. Energy-efficient homes can see an offset of 100%.
- During a utility power outage, the energy stored in PWRcell can be discharged to provide backup power. Your family and home stay safe and comfortable.
Fully Integrated Solar + Storage
PWRcell is the first fully integrated solar + battery storage system available on the market. And Generac’s PWRzone combines fewer complex components, which allows for easier and faster installation.
If you’re looking for a fully-integrated solar + battery storage system, Generac’s PWRcell is the right product for you. When compared to other storage systems on the market, PWRcell is the clear winner.
In a side-by-side comparison to the Tesla Powerwall, Generac’s PWRcell system offers:
• 27% More Battery Capacity
• 34% More Continuous Power
• 43% More Peak Power
PWRcell’s Standard System Provides 8.6kWh Of Storage Capacity & Includes:
• 1 PWRcell Inverter
• 1 Battery Storage Cabinet
• 3 Lithium Ion Battery Modules
Only Generac offers a modular design that allows you to expand your storage capacity as your power needs evolve.
Check out the latest information about clean energy, smart homes, backup power systems, lighting design ideas, and electrical best practices for every home.
Today, renewable energies such as Solar are popular and sustainable. Energy cannot die, “since the Sun still has 6.5 billion years of life,'' according to NASA. Solar technology has evolved to the point of competing with other common sources of electricity generation....