We know our customers have different financial needs, so we make sure you will always have multiple financing options to choose from. By working with our partners, you can get loans up to $100,000 for home electrical projects and competitive rates for solar energy and generator installation. Once you are approved for financing through one of our partners, you can choose between several low-interest options that work with your budget.
Great Rates To Go Green Today
Energy smart loans with 0% down and low-interest rates available from PSCCU.org. Click on the PSCCU logo below to be re-directed to their site to view their information. Reach out to us if you have any questions, we are more than happy to always help!
Start Your Project Today with Great Rates
- See your personalized monthly payment options within minutes and without affecting your credit score. No prepayment penalties. No home equity required.
- Hearth makes it easy for you to find monthly payment options for your project, with:
- Loan amounts up to $100,000
- Affordable monthly payment options
- Funding within 1-3 days
- No prepayment penalties
- No home equity required
- Find convenient monthly payment options for your project. See your personalized payment plans without affecting your credit score now.
Check out the latest information about clean energy, smart homes, backup power systems, lighting design ideas, and electrical best practices for every home.
With electricity costs on the rise and growing concerns about the sustainability of traditional energy sources, many people throughout the U.S. are looking into solar power. Even in cloudy areas like Western Washington, solar panels can often generate a substantial...
Today, renewable energies such as Solar are popular and sustainable. Energy cannot die, “since the Sun still has 6.5 billion years of life,'' according to NASA. Solar technology has evolved to the point of competing with other common sources of electricity generation....